- First completely automated upgrade which worked perfectly for Mitchell
- so we must be doing something right!
- 80 or 90 bug fixes went in; really good QA coverage
- 1.0.8 is next on deck; rollup of every known issue with a patch
- Also looking to schedule a Thunderbird release
- Aiming for early March for 184.108.40.206
- First alpha in a month
- Planning it over this week
- Call in numbers and meeting times will be publicised soon
- Onsite offsite in the last full week in March (27th -> 31st)
- Cool guest speaker wanted...
- dietrich has joined from Yahoo
- Helping with Firefox 2 front end stuff
- Neil Deakin joins officially today (based in Toronto)
- Runs XULPlanet; we are trying to do a better job of looking after
- Hosting a reporter from Red Herring on Friday
- Paul Kim will be chaperoning her
- Also hosting a reporter from Business Week in another week or two
- Announced the finalists of Extend Firefox today
- Winners announced in mid-February
- FOSDEM L10n invitations have gone out; people are applying
- Foundation people are involved in GPLv3 comment process
- It's Frank's first day full time as the executive director of the MoFo
Re: 2006-02-06 - Summary of mozilla.org staff meeting
Gervase Markham schrieb:
> *Firefox 220.127.116.11*
> - First completely automated upgrade which worked perfectly for Mitchell
> - so we must be doing something right!
So now we know it! You're producing Firefox just for Mitchell! ;-)
To be serious, congrats for that system, it also worked really well on a
computer for shared use at our student home. I'm looking forward to the
point when we'll be able to use it for SeaMonkey :)
> *Future releases*
> - 1.0.8 is next on deck; rollup of every known issue with a patch
Will there be a Mozilla 1.7.13 along with it, and will that be the last
Mozilla suite release?
> - Onsite offsite in the last full week in March (27th -> 31st)
> - Cool guest speaker wanted...
Is a real Mozilla developer meeting planned some time as well?
It would be nice to know of such plans long enough before it happens, as
e.g. I would perhaps travel over to California from over here (Europe)
and I guess other people might be willing to travel bigger distances as
well to join such a big meeting :)