1.8.1 Triage Session: Mon April 17 10:00 PDT/17:00 UTC

1.8.1 Triage Session: Mon April 17 10:00 PDT/17:00 UTC

schrep-2
As mentioned in the Bon Echo status meet today we are going to start the
1.8.1 triage process to triage platform bugs for the FF2 release.

Meeting Details
  * 10:00am PDT (17:00 UTC)
  * Mozilla HQ, 1st floor conference table
  * +1 866 216 2181
  * join irc.mozilla.org #181 for attendance taking

Shaver has valiantly volunteered to take a first pass through the bugs
for priorities, notes, etc.

Best,

Schrep

Re: 1.8.1 Triage Session: Mon April 17 10:00 PDT/17:00 UTC

schrep-2
Howdy,

I've had a couple of recent requests to move this meeting.  Let's try it
  tomorrow (Tuesday April 18) at the same time and location (17:00 UTC).

Best,

Mike