1.5rc1/1.8rc1 Status

Schrep
The branch is currently locked down for all but approved checkins.  We
are still tracking a handful of changes (http://tinyurl.com/72rce) that
need to land before we have candidate builds.   Three of those bugs
313040, 304857, 313605) do not affect the client code and thus won't
block Firefox candidate builds.  That leaves us with four bugs as of
this writing.

Over the last few days the team has squashed many remaining software
update issues, a few new security issues, and gotten in some great fit
and polish issues.  Nice work!

We need four days after checkins are complete to prepare the builds,
complete testing, and perform l10n work before rc1 can be released.
This means the earliest ship date for 1.5rc1 is now Monday 10/31.  This
assumes we wrap everything up for tomorrow morning's builds.

Expect another update tomorrow.

Re: 1.5rc1/1.8rc1 Status

Philip Chee
On 24 Oct 2005 21:40:16 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:

> The branch is currently locked down for all but approved checkins.  We
> are still tracking a handful of changes (http://tinyurl.com/72rce) that

bugzilla.mozilla.org appears to have run out of disk space:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Got error 28 from storage engine

Phil
--
Philip Chee <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/