1.5 is out the door

Axel Hecht
Hi,

1.5 is out the door with 19 languages/locales (counting en-US, and
counting ja/ja-JP-mac only once).

Just to let you know, myk is working on fixing all.html, we know that
that is broken for the short locale names.
We had the same bustage on mozilla-europe.org, but it's fixed over there
already.

If there are more issues, follow up or write me a mail. Not sure how
long I'll be up tonight, but I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Axel

Re: 1.5 is out the door

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı-2
Axel Hecht yazmış:

> 1.5 is out the door with 19 languages/locales (counting en-US, and
> counting ja/ja-JP-mac only once).

Congratulations Axel. Well done.

I wonder how much could it take for non-simultaneous-release locales to
be released that has nothing left to be fixed behind; i.e. ours (tr)?

Serkan

Re: 1.5 is out the door

Axel Hecht
Axel Hecht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1.5 is out the door with 19 languages/locales (counting en-US, and
> counting ja/ja-JP-mac only once).
>
> Just to let you know, myk is working on fixing all.html, we know that
> that is broken for the short locale names.
> We had the same bustage on mozilla-europe.org, but it's fixed over there
> already.

Thanks to myk, all.html is now back to speed. And for thunderbird, too.

Axel