0.3.1 RC2 -- Final Testing Needed

Clint Talbert-2

Thank you to everyone who helped with our Localization test day last
week. We were so excited to see the amazing response from the community.
 From February 9th to the 12, we ran over 500 litmus test cases on the
0.3.1 RC1 builds. Over 30 people logged on to #calendar-qa and helped
out. And most importantly, we found one show-stopper bug and four
localization related bugs.

Now, those bugs are fixed, and we have spun the release candidate 2
(RC2) build. This will be the 0.3.1 release build if it passes our final
round of testing. So, one more time, we need your help to run through
the localization matrix, timezone tests, and the regression testing on
the 0.3.1 RC2 build. You can see what needs to be tested on our 0.3.1
RC2 test tracking wiki page:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:QA_0.3.1_Final_Push

As you run tests, please feel free to update that page with your findings.

Thank you very much. Let's get 0.3.1 out the door!

Clint

Re: 0.3.1 RC2 -- Final Testing Needed

Sailfish
Clint Talbert wrote:

> Thank you to everyone who helped with our Localization test day last
> week. We were so excited to see the amazing response from the community.
> From February 9th to the 12, we ran over 500 litmus test cases on the
> 0.3.1 RC1 builds. Over 30 people logged on to #calendar-qa and helped
> out. And most importantly, we found one show-stopper bug and four
> localization related bugs.
>
> Now, those bugs are fixed, and we have spun the release candidate 2
> (RC2) build. This will be the 0.3.1 release build if it passes our final
> round of testing. So, one more time, we need your help to run through
> the localization matrix, timezone tests, and the regression testing on
> the 0.3.1 RC2 build. You can see what needs to be tested on our 0.3.1
> RC2 test tracking wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:QA_0.3.1_Final_Push
>
> As you run tests, please feel free to update that page with your findings.
>
> Thank you very much. Let's get 0.3.1 out the door!

For those who need to analyze the chrome DOM, Thorsten Fritz's 0.3 DOMi
build at:

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.calendar/browse_thread/thread/b5c3abc22cd34840/b75163fe727e1297?lnk=st&q=DOM+Inspector+for+Sunbird+0.3+and+0.4a1+(nightlies)&rnum=1#b75163fe727e1297

seems to work fine after changing the install.rdf maxVersion value from
0.3 to 0.3.1.*

--
Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion
mozilla-based Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html